Champagne is a northern wine region in France, famous worldwide for the sparkling white wine it produces. The fizz in their Champagne is created using the traditional secondary fermentation methods, rather than adding bubbles artificially.
- Champagne Ruffin Cuvee Chardonnay d'Or Blanc de Blancs NV£32.95Out of stock
- Champagne Ruffin La Cuvee Volubile Blanc de Noir NV£29.95Out of stock
- Pol Roger Brut Vintage 2012£84.95
- Gyejacquot Freres Double Magnum£144.95
- Gyejacquot Freres Double Magnum Boxed£148.95Out of stock