Beaujolais is a wine region considered to be part of the larger Burgundy region, but with a climate closer to the Rhône. Their winemaking identity is primarily centred on the Gamay red wine grape which makes up nearly 98% of their plantings. Only 1% of production from the region is white wine.
- Drouhin Beaujolais Brouilly Hospices de Belleville 2017£20.95Out of stock
- Drouhin Beaujolais Morgon Hospices de Belleville 2018£19.95Out of stock
- Lathuiliere-Gravallon Brouilly Pisse-Vieille 2011£18.95Out of stock
- Domaine de La Milleranche Julienas Corpore Sano 2015£25.95Out of stock
- Domaine Berrod Fleurie 2019£17.95