Burgundy aka Bourgogne is a wine region in eastern-central France, stretching from Auxerre to Mâcon. The region is famous for dry Pinot Noir reds and whites made from Chardonnay, both generally referred to as ‘Burgundies’.
View as Grid List
Items 1-24 of 36
- Olivier Leflaive Puligny-Montrachet 2018£61.95Out of stock
- 2017 Domaine Sebastien Magnien Puligny Montrachet Les Folatieres 1er Cru£79.95Out of stock
- Domaine Joseph Pascal Bourgogne Chardonnay 2018£22.95Out of stock
- Domaine Joseph Pascal Chassagne Montrachet 2017£49.95Out of stock
- Domaine Joseph Pascal Meursault 2017£49.95Out of stock